The AT-X 124 AF PRO DX lens is Tokina’s first lens designed for use exclusively on Canon and Nikon Digital SLR cameras having an APS-C sized sensor.
This lens gives the Digital Photographer an ultra wide-angle zoom lens that has the equivalent of an 18-36mm zoom range on a 35mm film camera while maintaining a bright constant aperture of f/4.
- Non-rotating 77mm filter threads mean special effect filters will not change when the lens’ focus is changed. Tokina recommends using low profile filters with the AT-X 124 AF PRO DX.
- Fast internal focusing with Tokina’s One-Touch focus clutch mechanism allows the lens to AF focus faster and switching between auto and manual focus is as easy as snapping the focus ring back and forth.
- 2 sharp-cut aspherical elements accurately correct aspherical aberration usually associated with ultra-wide angle lenses.
- Bright, constant f/4 aperture allows plenty of light to enter the camera for shooting in a wide variety of photographic situations.
- Chrome plated brass mount plate and all-metal zoom unit can stand up to regular use while advanced polycarbonate outer lens barrels reduce the weight of the lens, making it a pleasure to carry.