Ambassadors

Bota Dorin
Architecture, Landscape, Long Exposure

My name is Bota Dorin and I was born in 1985 in Romania and from 2014 I'm living in London, UK. I finished "Sigismund Toduta" High School of Music and Fine Arts Deva, Romania, Class of 2004. I got my master degree at "1 Decembrie 1918" University of Alba Iulia, in Romanian Archaeology and History Department, Class of 2008.

I worked for a local TV station, as an assistant advertising manager, as a graphic designer and for a printing company.

I am a fully self-taught photographer since 2010 when I started to have the first interest in photography, after hiking with friends and obsessively trying to capture the places I visited. In a short period of time I realized that I want to learn and experience more of the photographic art and I purchased a new SLR camera and started to learn editing programs. In this period my main interest was capturing landscapes and macro photography.

In 2014 I moved to the UK and bought my first DSLR and I quickly expanded my area of interest especially to Architecture, Long Exposure, Landscape, Astro, taking full advantage of my first Tokina lens AT-X 16-28mm F2.8 Pro FX - the main lens for this type of photography and events. I won contests in Romania and several works were published in various magazines in the UK.

Using models